Thursday, April 2, 2015

Ellarslie Open 32



I was in this show many years back and now again, with a sculpture and a watercolor. A very fine space - I love it. Do try and go. I guess I'll be "meeting and greeting" on VIP night, and again the next night, along with my women artist friends - I am so proud to be in this show with them.*



The Trenton Museum Society Presents 

Ellarslie Open 32

Juried Exhibit

On Display May 9, 2015 - June 28, 2015


Opening Receptions: 
VIP Night
Friday, May 8, 2015 ~ 6-8 pm
Exclusive Preview of Art for Sale * Meet and Greet the Artists on Exhibit
Announcement of Awards and Prizes
$10 in advance, $15 at the door
~~~~
Ellarslie Open Night 2
Saturday, May 9, 2015~ 6-9 pm
Open to the Public

Trenton City Museum at Ellarslie in Cadwalader Park, Trenton, NJ 

*Barbara Atwood, Kat Liao, Aurelle Sprout

1 comment:

  1. El,
    Congratulations on two pieces accepted into the Ellarslie 32 show!!!
    Deena

    ReplyDelete

please leave feedback. thanks!