Tuesday, December 11, 2018

What I've Been Up To

I've been making, making, making and forgetting to write or post pictures. This is after all, a record for myself at least, if not for the world. I am one potter among many in this world, even in this town alone. So many crafting, making art that we are jamming up the market it seems.

my display at the West Windsor Artisan Market


I participated in three craft shows that were poorly attended, though I made some sales. Still, I got positive feedback on my work and tips for other shows where it might be well received. Meanwhile, there is one more event for the season and it is at my house:



Open Studio
Dec. 15-16  
10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
****
138 John Street
Princeton NJ 






The house will be turned into a gallery, at least part of it, and the studio will be open to visit. It will look very nice I think, to display the work in a home setting rather than trying to make my cluttered studio into a viewing space. I hope I will have lots of visitors.

at the Burlington Artisan Market

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave feedback. thanks!