Monday, February 24, 2014

MY SOLO SHOW!!!



Yes, all caps again, this time I am really excited! I was invited by Princeton Charter School, the school where I taught art for 5 years, to be one of the local artists to show in their gallery. I will have ceramics, drawings and some watercolors in the exhibit for the month of March.

I made some new clay pieces for the show, and framed work from the past year that are colorful, fantastical marker drawings.

In progress now, are PCS eighth grade sgraffito pinch pots that we will also display in the show. I have been working with the students, many of whom I remember teaching before I retired. It brings back the memory of how much work it is teaching art, but rewarding too, I must add.

A reception will take place on March 12, from 6:00 - 8:00 p.m. at the Campus Center, Princeton Charter School, 100 Bunn Drive, Princeton, NJ. Open to all, please come.


No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave feedback. thanks!