Saturday, November 11, 2017

Artisan Market 2017

I am ready to take my new wares to market. I have over 80 pieces priced and packed waiting to go.



There are tumblers....
















Edgy bowls ....


















and edgy plates, in sets of two, three or four matching plates.




There are trays in high fire terracotta...





















and the Solar Eclipse 2017 series, square dishes in various sizes.



Whatever does not sell I will bring back and put out for sale in my OPEN STUDIO event in December. There will also be lots of work that is not new, reasonably priced, and seconds that are dirt cheap. I have already started setting up for the Open Studio - I get a kick out of playing store now and then.







Meanwhile, time to load. The market is tomorrow at the West Windsor New Jersey Arts Council.

Artisan Market




No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave feedback. thanks!