Thursday, November 12, 2015

Here & There

So much going on, I want to share before it's over.
I am in several shows, each with a different type of work. Going on now, in the month of November:

1. CoRE group show at Thomas Sweet's at Montgomery Shopping Center with 5 of my oil paintings.






2. This coming Saturday, it's Art All Day in Trenton (see the last post) with my Observation Tower sculptures.






















3. Off the Wall and Artisan's Marketplace at the West Windsor Arts Council.

I will have pastels and an oil painting in the Off the Wall exhibit. It's ready to view now. My functional ceramics. will be in the Artisan's Marketplace one day only, November 22.








4. Sauce for the Goose, the Arts Council of Princeton's holiday show is in December 11 - 19. Here more whimsical (the word my friend Margaret uses) ceramics.  I will show my Animal Actors bowls and some porcelain earring "trees" that are useful yet sculptural (no pix yet).

So I'm still making things intended for these venues. They will be practically hot from the kiln.









No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave feedback. thanks!