Thursday, November 28, 2013

Come for fun, Dec 1.


Danglers and Pete Bowls in the foreground

I have been gathering all the clay work I have done over the past 12 years that is still in my possession and made a little shop. I am a shopkeeper at heart. Also included are two watercolors and a pastel that fit in nicely. All are priced either to sell easily or with more difficulty (the higher priced objects I wouldn't mind keeping). Wouldn't it be nice to sell out and have to make all new work for the next time I do this? Because I am already thinking on those lines - ever the optimist.

I am arranging, grouping and lighting, all with the aim of making the work shine in its best light. Not everything is wonderful in the shop, but each piece has been given all the best  companions and advantages, and is ready to go out on its own…



planters by the window


Dec 1, 2013, 11:00 a.m. - 5:00: First Annual Open Studio with work by El Hirvonen

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave feedback. thanks!