Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Gearing up for Open Studio!

Raisin Studio with fall colors

I have been working at a rapid pace gearing up for an "Open Studio" day or two at the end of the month or early December. My studio is just two blocks from the stores and activities of downtown Princeton. Why not invite people who are already walking around the town for the holidays to stop in at one of the few studios that are right here in Princeton? And why not invite all the people I know to stop by to see what I've made?

My studio is small, but it will be enough. A little hot cider, a little live music maybe from my dear old spouse, and a space full of one of a kind, hand built, up and coming artist's clay objects.

Up and coming? It's rather a strange term to use for anyone, but I have to toot my own horn once in awhile.

Accumulating Greenware

2 comments:

please leave feedback. thanks!